- About Us
- News & Events
- Volunteer Survey
- Volunteer Clearances Information
- Volunteer Descriptions
- Executive Committees & Volunteers
- Position Descriptions Document
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Committee Chair Financial Guidelines
- Expense Form
- Fundraising Collections Form
- Amazon Smile Fundraiser
- Start-up Funds Request Form
- Emergency Phone Tree Template
- SRS Info
- New to SRS
- Movie Under the Stars
- Walk and Bike to School Days
- Fall Festival
- Fall Book Fair
- Family Talent Night
- International Night
- Spring Book Fair
- Stem Night
- Spirit Nights @ Frankie’s on Fairview, Oasis, Springfield Ice Rink, Sproul Lanes, Rita’s Water Ice (Media), Swarthmore Pizza, Busy Bees
- Swarthmore Fun Fair
- End of Year Celebration
- SRS School Directory – Every SRS household needs this directory. Trust us. It’s worth every penny.
- SRS Spiritwear – Show your school spirit by wearing SRS shirts and hoodies! Check out this year’s new design and new styles.
- Giant A+ School Rewards Program – Shop at Giant to help SRS Home and School.
- Box Top for Education There are now two ways to help support Home and School programs and activities.
- Our school can earn money through the Box Tops for Education Market Place. You can save time by shopping at any of the over 60 on-line stores and Home and School earns up to 8% of your purchase. So before you buy on-line, consider going to the Box Tops for Education website and link to the store from there. H&S will earn money at no extra cost to you! Registration is required (please see Box Tops FAQs for more information).
- You can also earn money for H&S by clipping Box Top coupons from hundreds of grocery products, Ziploc®, Kleenex®, Cottonelle® and Scott® products. For every box top that Home and School sends in we receive $0.10 from General Mills. Just have your child bring the Box Top coupons to school in an envelope or ziplock bag.
About UsHome and School Association is a non-profit parents organization of Swarthmore Rutledge School. Our goal is to enrich the educational experience of our children at SRS through special events, enrichment programs, and the representation of parents to the administration. To find out more about us, please contact our co-presidents, Martin Micklin and Dylan Davis. To volunteer, please contact our volunteer coordinator, Amy Brown.
Direct Family Donation Goal
Our 2018-19 goal for direct family donations is $7,500, this will allow us to reach our overall fundraising target of $38,000 for the year.
Please help us reach our goal by donating below.
We have raised $6425 out of $7500.
$1075 left to reach our goal!
Please consider making a donation to the SRS Home and School Association. We are currently tax-exempt, and our tax-exempt status has been retroactively reinstated. All donations from October 2011 onward are considered tax deductible.