- About Us
- News & Events
- Volunteer Survey
- Volunteer Clearances Information
- Volunteer Descriptions
- Executive Committees & Volunteers
- Position Descriptions Document
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Committee Chair Financial Guidelines
- Expense Form
- Fundraising Collections Form
- Amazon Smile Fundraiser
- Start-up Funds Request Form
- Emergency Phone Tree Template
- SRS Info
- New to SRS
Welcome! First Day of School
- Telephone Numbers
- E-mail and Phone Extensions
- Emergency School Closing/Delayed Opening
- Map to SRS
- SRS 610-544-5700
- SRS Fax 610-338-0609
- SRS Attendence Line: 610-544-5702
Please call by 9:00 am on the day of absence. Also an absence note is required by the state, when your child returns to school after being absent.
- SRS Nurse: 610-892-3470 x4541
Please check the Wallingford-Swarthmore School District site for teacher and staff e-mail addresses and phone extensions.
WSSD Emergency/Closing Hotline: 610-892-3411
The school code for Wallingford-Swarthmore School District is 460. School closings and delayed openings are reported to the following stations:
- Radio station KYW 1060AM
- KYW (CBS) TV Channel 3 (Comcast Cable Channel 2, Verizon FIOS 3)
- WPVI (ABC) TV Channel 4 (Comcast Cable Channel 4, Verizon FIOS 6)
- WCAU (NBC) TV Channel 10 (Comcast Cable Channel 5, Verizon FIOS 10)
- WTFX (FOX) TV Channel 29 (Comcast Cable Channel 9, Verizon FIOS 13)
and posted at the Wallingford-Swarthmore School District web site (http://www.wssd.org). You may also sign up at the school district web site to receive e-mail notifications regarding snow days, emergency closings and district news.
During snow emergencies, bus routes will utilize the normal stop locations throughout the district with some exceptions. These modified snow emergency bus stops will be utilized whenever there is a delayed opening or when conditions warrant their use as determined by the Transportation Office.
About UsHome and School Association is a non-profit parents organization of Swarthmore Rutledge School. Our goal is to enrich the educational experience of our children at SRS through special events, enrichment programs, and the representation of parents to the administration. To find out more about us, please contact our co-presidents, Martin Micklin and Dylan Davis. To volunteer, please contact our volunteer coordinator, Amy Brown.
Direct Family Donation Goal
Our 2018-19 goal for direct family donations is $7,500, this will allow us to reach our overall fundraising target of $38,000 for the year.
Please help us reach our goal by donating below.
We have raised $6425 out of $7500.
$1075 left to reach our goal!
Please consider making a donation to the SRS Home and School Association. We are currently tax-exempt, and our tax-exempt status has been retroactively reinstated. All donations from October 2011 onward are considered tax deductible.