- About Us
- News & Events
- Volunteer Survey
- Volunteer Clearances Information
- Volunteer Descriptions
- Executive Committees & Volunteers
- Position Descriptions Document
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Committee Chair Financial Guidelines
- Expense Form
- Fundraising Collections Form
- Start-up Funds Request Form
- Emergency Phone Tree Template
- SRS Info
- New to SRS
SRS Home & School is pleased to offer its Globetrotters foreign language program for students in grades 1-5. Globetrotters is a before-school, extra-curricular program designed to open students’ minds to new languages and new ways of thinking.
General Registration is closed for the 2017-2018 year as the majority of classes are full. All Spanish classes completely full. If you have interest in French, Chinese or Latin please email email@example.com to see if there is room in the class your are interested in for your child.
• Classes are offered in Mandarin Chinese, Spanish (all classes have a waiting list), French, and Latin
• Globetrotters is open to all students in Grades 1-5.
• Students enroll for the entire 24-week program.
• Tuition is $295 if you pay for the full-year before classes begin, or payment of $105 can be submitted at the beginning of each of the 3 sessions (Total cost $315 for the year.)
• Payment is collected only via PayPal at the time of registration and is non-refundable. Need-based scholarships are available. Contact Dr. Angela Tuck at SRS for more information
• Classes meet once a week before school at SRS from 8:00 – 8:40 am. Here is the Proposed Schedule for the 2017-2018 school year. The scheduled may be adjusted based on enrollment, but parents will be notified if this were to happen. Registration for classes is available on a first come basis.
|Spanish Level 2||Spanish Level 1||Spanish Level 3||Spanish Level 1|
|Spanish Level 4/5||French Level 1|
|French Level 2/2+||Chinese Level 1|
|Chinese Level 2/2+|
|Latin Level 1|
If you aren’t sure what class your child should be enrolled in please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Key Program Documents:
Additional questions? Contact the Globetrotters Administrators at email@example.com.
About UsHome and School Association is a non-profit parents organization of Swarthmore Rutledge School. Our goal is to enrich the educational experience of our children at SRS through special events, enrichment programs, and the representation of parents to the administration. To find out more about us, please contact our co-presidents, Martin Micklin and Dylan Davis. To volunteer, please contact our volunteer coordinator, Amy Brown.
Direct Family Donation Goal
Our 2017-18 revised goal for raising $38,000 to fund our initiatives through direct family donation is $9,500.
Please help us reach our goal by donating below.
We have raised $8480 out of $9500.
$1020 left to reach our goal!
Please consider making a donation to the SRS Home and School Association. We are currently tax-exempt, and our tax-exempt status has been retroactively reinstated. All donations from October 2011 onward are considered tax deductible.